At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Analyze and reconcile the pension, bank and other important accounts.
- Validate, maintain and distribute the Headcount report.
- Prepare the forecasts and budgets of balance sheet payroll accounts of specifics programs.
- Book the executives stock options.
- Respond to auditor’s requests.
- Occasionally, prepare the weekly cash forecast of all payroll related disbursements.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- You hold an accounting title (CPA : CA, CMA, CGA) or an equivalent experience.
- You have from 4 to 7 years of experience.
- A good knowledge of SAP and Bombardier accounting cycle represent an asset.
- You are known for your innovation and teamwork skills.
- You possess skills to use MS Office.
- You are bilingual (English and French) both written and oral.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
24.07.2020, 11:00:00 AM