Berry Global Berry Global, headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, is committed to its mission of ‘Always Advancing to Protect What’s Important.’ With $13 billion in revenue for fiscal year 2018 on a combined pro forma basis from operations, Berry is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Berry operates over 290 manufacturing facilities worldwide, on six continents, and employs over 48,000 individuals.
At Berry, we pursue excellence in all that we do and are always advancing to improve the way we work along with the products and services we provide. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships through appreciation, acknowledgement, and inclusion. At Berry, we are continuously improving to support our mission and exemplify our values of partnerships, excellence, growth, and safety. To learn more about Berry, visit berryglobal.com
The PVC Sales Department is a small core group of professionals who manage Canadian PVC sales and work together to manage any customer issues that may arise. As a member of this team, you will be responsible for serving customers via telephone specifically in the province of Quebec but may include other provinces as assigned. As a key member of the team, you will report to the Sales Manager and work closely with business units, functional leaders, and the PVC Sales team. The CSR is accountable for dealing with customer complaints, inquiries and processing transactions as well as follows all bank procedures and policies when providing customer service. The CSR participates in all assigned training, setting and meeting personal goals and understands his/her role as brand ambassador and provides positive brand experiences to all customers.
- Field inquiries for the West Hill sales office and communicate to appropriate personnel.
- Field and handle outside customer inquiries / issues / concerns
- Responsible for order entry & verification including dealing with general inquires, order changes, shipping details / policies, short shipments, pricing discrepancies and other customer satisfaction issues.
- Receipt of purchase orders by way of electronic mail , EDI or fax – confirm the pricing, coding and all delivery details
- Input order received in the order entry system on an on-going basis while ensuring adequate lead time for delivery, interfacing with shipping / carrier as required
- Process orders & requesting credit hold release from A/R when necessary
- Apply prevailing allowance directly on invoices, credit discounts, price promotions etc., before printing invoices to ensure efficient recognition of all adjustments
- Input and administer customer adjustments ensuring appropriate sales management approval.
- Maintain special customer shipping requirements and contact within the order entry system and in procedure format for reference
- Support Sales Analysts / Sales personnel with system price confirmation, running reports as requested
- Complete field sales with Authorization to Return (ATR) forms and sample request and, where appropriate, acquire the backup details to ensure the validity of the claim
- Support internal requests (i.e. Auditors, customer /distributor inquiries) by gathering documents (i.e. Purchase orders / invoices / credit debit details) as directed.
- Prepare and send customer mailings (i.e. renewal letters, rebate payments details, price lists, yearly programs, etc.) as provided by Sales Manager
- Maintain PVC customer invoice files and ensure they are maintained in an orderly manner. Oversee the proper disposal of outdated files.
- Retrieve and review internal /external sales group mailings and distribute as indicated.
- Work effectively and cooperatively with shipping department on all incoming/outgoing transportation and shipment arrangements to ensure carrier compliance with delivery policies.
- Manage logistics issues such as re-routing, in-transit, damage claims and other shipping problems.
- Oversee delivery orders for certain “high maintenance” customers to ensure delivery as required.
- Troubleshoot orders and expedited purchase order to meet plant deadlines.
- Input and monitor US purchase orders – coordinate with US CSR and Inventory personnel to ensure product is shipped in a timely manner
- Perform other duties as required or assigned from time to time
- Perform back up for essential job functions of others as required
- 3-5 years previous CSR experience a must
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written in French & English is essential as this position will be dealing directly with our French speaking Quebec based customers
- Ability to work independently & effectively with others, across functions & groups
- Customer focused & service oriented
- Good communication, troubleshooting & time management skills
- Create / update company correspondences & communications in both English & French.
- Prioritize, organize & manage documents / files in both English & French
- Experienced in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Teams, Excel, Word)
- Ability translate English letters/documents/correspondence from English to French
Job Type: Full-time