Würth Canada is a subsidiary of the Würth Group, a world market leader in its core business, the sale of assembly and fastening materials. It consists of over 400 companies in more than 80 countries and has over 77,000 employees. Over 33,000 of these are employed as sales representatives, with over 460 sales representatives in Canada. Our goal at Würth Canada is to be the leader in our industry by setting standards, which always exceed the expectations of our customers and employees. Our products enable our customers to be efficient and ultimately more productive and profitable.
We are looking for Inside Sales Representative’s who can carry on this high standard. Our Inside Sales Representatives are highly motivated and results oriented to make outbound calls to various customers. The ISR will be a brand ambassador in promoting high quality shop supplies, fasteners and consumable products.
You will be responsible for:
- Calling business to business (B2B) customers in a predetermined territory to sell our world class products.
- Customize orders and quote products for each client.
- Execute service excellence to your customer base.
- Ensure on time and prompt follow up to customer inquiries.
- Effectively administer reports for calls, logs etc.
- Other duties as required.
- Post secondary education is considered an asset.
- Completion of a High School Diploma.
- 2+ year of experience in a sales role.
- Exceptional telephone etiquette skills with strong communicational ability.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi task
- Ability to work in an agile, and fast paced environment.
- Energetic personality with a go-getter attitude.
- Full proficiency in written and oral French and English would be considered an asset.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office is considered an asset.
What We Can Offer You
- Opportunities for ongoing training and professional development
- Competitive remuneration plan
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Contribution to a Pension Plan
**No agencies please**
Wurth Canada is an equal employer and we are committed to fostering an inclusive and barrier-free environment to all employees and candidates. Please contact a member of the HR team if accommodation is required during any point of the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.