WE ARE GROWING AND WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN ADDITIONAL AREA MANAGER TO HELP MANAGE OUR BC LOCATIONS AND OTHER POTENTIAL GROWTH AREAS IN THE PROVINCE!!
We are looking for an Area Manager around British Columbia who will have the overall responsibility of overseeing the people, processes and operations of several restaurants. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with the existing ARL of the region.
The successful candidate drives day-to-day operations of all company owned restaurants in the market; trains, coaches, supports Restaurant Managers, plans and sets goals; focuses on in-store problem solving/process improvement; sets standards; recognizes and motivates Restaurant Managers, Supervisors and Team Members.
- Provides leadership for each Restaurant Manager in the market to ensure customer satisfaction. Drive customer-focused culture to exceed customer service standards. Track, analyze and identify root causes of customer complaints and lead management team to implement systematic solutions.
- Ensure operational standards are consistent with corporate standards in areas of customer service, product quality, store operations, sales and marketing and employment practices.
- Resolution oriented in all restaurant-level; provides needed emergency request assistance to RGM; is proactive in addressing emergency needs in the market.
- Exhibits ownership when working with Restaurant Managers s to resolve chronic repair and maintenance issues;
- Oversee local store marketing programs for the area and ensure completion and timely execution.
- Communicate and support any new initiative rollouts, as needed
Sales and Profitability:
- Develop Annual Operating Plan for region and formulate strategies for both new and existing locations.
- Work with RGMs to develop unit-specific action plans for sales, labour, inventory and coach RGMs to take specific corrective action to meet or achieve margin and sales growth target.
- Partners with each Restaurant Managers in the market to build sales over last year’s sales achievement and ensure area achieves annual EBITDA plan/operating budget; train and mentor RGMs on financial analysis and profitability tips.
People Management and Development:
- Accountable for coaching and training Restaurant Managers and Shift Supervisors for operational excellence, supports brand standard training initiatives, monitors training processes to ensure quality training of team members and managers.
- Lead performance management process for all management and hourly employees, ensuring adequate levels of performance feedback, timely performance appraisals
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts throughout the market; provide ongoing recognition of outstanding performance to motivate employees at all levels.
- Work closely with the HR Manager to recruit and select qualified, high energy RGM candidates using approved tools and systems. Aggressively develops and provide support in maintaining staffing levels; drives to full management staffing for each restaurant in market
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required; College or University Degree preferred
- 3-5 years of successful, high sales volume, operational “multi-unit” management experience in the Quick Service Restaurant industry
- Good communication skills, and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional team building capability
- Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Basic personal computer literacy
- Demonstrated track record of workplace achievement in the selection, coaching and development of managerial employees
- Proven ability to drive customer satisfaction, financial performance and employee satisfaction
Why choose us:
- Competitive Salary package
- Performance Bonus
- Health benefits package
- Flexibility of working from home
- Company car provision
APPLY NOW AND BE PART OF THE FAMILY!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Management: 3 years (preferred)
Willingness to travel: