New United Goderich Inc. is a one-stop shop providing aircraft owners with superior quality exterior refinishing, interior refurbishments, structural repairs, heavy maintenance as well as avionics upgrades and installations. With a private airfield in Southwestern Ontario and facilities in Changzhou, China servicing every corner of the map, we’re the aviation artisans the world trusts to keep their planes as equally stunning as they are safe.
About the position
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with a willingness to execute a variety of human resource functions. The position includes exposure to a wide range of benefit, legal and compliance related tasks, supporting over hundreds of employees working in Canada and China. A successful candidate will have a positive disposition and be comfortable travelling for work , have overall administration, performance supervision and handling of benefit needs of employees’ skills, superior attention to detail and the ability to prioritize multiple on-going projects.
Responsibility for the role include:
- Assist with the overall administration, operation and development of Human Resource Office.
- Plan, develop, implement labour relations strategies including policies, programs and procedures.
- Advise employers and employees on the interpretation of human resources policies, compensation and benefit programs.
- Plan and administer training programs to ensure that employees have the skills and knowledges to compete effectively and meet the organization's business objectives.
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization; File documents in physical and digital records.
- Ensure completion of all monthly internal and external reporting requirements.
- Effectively communicate new policies and procedures to employees.
- Manage programs and maintain human resources information and related records systems.
- Co-ordinate employee performance appraisal programs.
- Act as a resource for payroll on employment legislation and compliance.
- Manage disability and benefits program.
- Assist with general benefit and policy matters.
- Work with internal and external counsel on employment matters.
- Provide support to all other human resource functions as needed.
- Other supporting functions as needed from time to time.
To be immediately considered for this opportunity, the following are needed:
- A minimum of 5 to 8 years related experience.
- Completion of bachelor’s degree in Public Administration, or Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration.
- Advanced working knowledge of relevant employment, labour and human rights legislation and regulations and social security.
- Fully understanding of an effective compensation strategy which serves as a guide for Human Resources policies, benefit programs between Canada and China.
- Willingness to travel for work.
- Ability to build strong relationships with vendors and employees to ensure effective support on human resource and benefit issues.
- Enthusiasm and positive thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and coordination skills.
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting demands and deadlines.
- Fluency in Mandarin and Cantonese is an asset.
Help us grow our business at the speed of flight.
NUGI is actually located in Huron Park, a reasonable commute north of London and south of Goderich for those seeking both urban and beach lifestyles.
All applications will be acknowledged. A detailed Role and Responsibilities document and other relevant documents will be provided to those candidates who are called for an interview.
NUGI prides itself on its commitment to administrative fairness, diversity, inclusion and equitable employment practices.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35.00 /hour
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)