Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Maintenance and Projects Manager to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Manages a group of Maintenance Technicians. Schedules, trains, supervises and motivates employees to successfully meet department objectives;
- Coordinates, plans and prioritizes maintenance requests;
- Responsible for maintaining exterior and interior of the building;
- Weekly cleaning inspection of building, equipment, and utility rooms to determine additional maintenance or repair requirement;
- Performs minor plumbing, electrical, building repair, HVAC and generators;
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly checklists on building equipment maintenance procedures and maintains records of schedule maintenance procedures;
- Responds quickly and efficiently to management requests;
- Responds to emergency maintenance requests as required 24/7;
- Able to supervise and work with subcontractors;
- May install or terminate computer cables and assemble/install new equipment;
- Assists/supervises renovation/remodeling of buildings; repairs plaster and drywall; paints building structures, warehouse receiving and shipping.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Has a minimum of Three (3) years’ experience in the field;
- At least two (2) years of supervisory or team lead experience;
- Possess a High school diploma or the equivalent;
- Intermediate skill in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- General knowledge of plumbing, electrical, building repair, HVAC and generators;
- Customer service experience is an asset;
- Bilingual communication skills;
- Availability to respond to emergencies outside of regular business hours 24/7/365;
- Ability to work at heights;
- Valid drivers license;
- Forklift certification is an asset;
- Proven skill in the use of hand and power tools;
- Ability to multitask, assign resources and meet deadlines.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
- Extended health care
- Disability insurance
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vacation & paid time off
- Company events & social hours
- Casual dress
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein, Permanent