The Job Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Marketing manager, the Channel Marketing Specialist supports our channel partners by updating and maintaining assets and marketing material for each partner, developing and executing channel partner co-branded marketing programs and rebates, organizing product and sales training for channel partners, designing and purchasing showroom and tradeshow materials to be loaned or provided to channel partners, writing and sending regular product and segment communication to channel partners, supporting sales with annual reviews of channel partners and risk assessments when required, and maintaining information on channel partner portals. The position may also be involved in the development and set up of the channel partner portals.
- Work with sales and marketing to customize required channel partner marketing material.
- Prepare and send regular communications to channel partners.
- Manage Relationships with channel partners
- Organize/co-ordinate trade shows hosted by channel partners across the country
- Create/manage necessary marketing material/contact required for trade shows
- College or university education preferred, marketing background preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of channel marketing experience is desired for this role
- Experience working with distributors/channel partners within the IT industry
- Project management skills
- Communications and digital marketing experience is desired for this role
- Strong initiative to do a plan, commence and complete projects independently
- Adaptability, flexibility and discipline working with a small team and driving projects to completion
- Attention to detail
- Strong writing/communications skills
- expected to organize and create marketing material for trade shows across the country with sales, marketing and distribution partners
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- IT industry: 2 years (Preferred)
- Channel Marketing: 3 years (Required)