Integracare is looking for Personal Support Workers as Caregivers in the Greater Toronto Area.
New Graduates are encouraged to apply!
WHAT WE DO
- Integracare’s dedicated and exceptional teams of Personal Support Workers and Registered Nurses work as Caregivers to provide extraordinary care, which fosters client independence and joyful living in their chosen environment. We are seeking Personal Support Workers for private care in the community (1 to 1 care). We are seeking PSW’s with flexibility to work weekdays, weekends and evenings.
WHAT OUR TEAM IS SAYING
- “Integracare is like a family”
Personal Support Workers - PSWs may be required to complete the following tasks:
- Feeding, dressing, bathing, transferring, incontinence care, medication reminders, meal preparation, light housekeeping and companionship.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US:
- Minimum 4 hour shifts
- No Drivers Licence required
- Uniform top and name tag provided
- In Service provided on a monthly basis
- Educational Opportunities for personal support workers (PSW) and RPN’s
- Employee of Excellence awards
WHAT OTHER COMPANIES CALL THIS ROLE
- Personal Support Worker – PSW and Caregiver (Informal) - Health Care Aide - HCA; Developmental Support Worker - DSW; Community Support Worker - CSW; Nursing Assistant - NA; Registered Nurse - RN; Caregiver (Informal)
Integracare’s hiring practices are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live including those with disabilities. Integracare is committed to providing accommodations in all parts of the hiring process. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $17.25 /hour
- Personal Support Worker or Registered Practical Nurse (Required)