As an employee of Shelley MacDonald’s Jewellery Boutique you’ll be the face of the store. You’ll be the one to keep Shelley’s vision of the boutique going. I'm currently searching for an employee to oversee the boutique. The right candidate will have prior retail experience, a background in customer service and knowledge of the Fashion industry and be extremely well-organized, clean and professional. Which are all crucial for this position. The employee will be responsible for monitoring inventory, executing sales strategies and ensuring the boutique remains in accordance with brand standards. You will be working along side one other employee and will maintain the look of the boutique so it remains professional.
- Deliver great guest experience to customers.
- Be knowledgeable of the ins and outs of jewellery materials.
- Offer suggestions to customers, help chose gifts or give style advise.
- Tidy throughout the day. (Maintain a prestine Boutique)
- Process transactions using Square (POS System).
- Record sales in daily sales book. Daily sales deposits
- Basic cleaning (sweeping, dusting, cleaning the windows etc.)
- Complete all cash-out procedures and balance on a daily basis.
- Receive shipments of new designs and get them ready to go on display.
- Manage the daily operations at an upscale boutique store.
- Oversee the store's inventory and sales to maximize profits.