We are a full service Restoration Contracting company seeking a responsible Project Manager Assistant in our Surrey office for a Maternity Leave Contract position with the possibility of extension.
The role of the Assistant is to coordinate, administer and organize files under the direction of the Project Management team.
- Minimum 5 years' administration experience - within the Restoration industry an asset
- Must be punctual and able to multi-task well
- Must work well in a team environment
- General knowledge of the insurance industry an asset
- Computer proficiency having a working knowledge of Excel & Word
- Sound communication and organizational skills
- Great customer service skills
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and schedule restoration projects
- Prepare scopes, estimates and site inspection reports
- Prepare invoices and supporting documentation
- Maintaining job related documentation according to company and insurance protocols
- Assist Project Management team with all administrative duties
We thank everyone for their submissions however, we will only contact those who meet the requirements.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job post. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Adminstrative Assistant: 5 years (Required)