Location: Stock Bar
Position: Host (full time and part time)
Terroni and Cumbrae's have partnered to create an exciting new restaurant - Stock Bar.
Housed in the gorgeous and historic three story Postal Station K building at Yonge and Eglinton, Stock Bar is a full service restaurant. It includes two levels of indoor dining, a ground floor patio and a rooftop garden patio that offers sprawling views of the city which combined have a seating capacity of over 400. Featuring the best of the Terroni pizza and pasta menu as well as classic American Bistro fare and butcher cuts from Cumbrae's, our menu is complemented by beautifully crafted signature cocktails and a stellar wine list.
We are ready to launch late Spring 2021 and are looking for dynamic, friendly and hardworking individuals who strive to make the guest experience an unforgettable one. This is an amazing opportunity to join a team of industry professionals who are working hard to bring to life one of the most exciting dining experiences the city has seen in a very long time. We look forward to hearing from you.
Hourly Wage: $15
· 1-3+ years hosting experience (in a casual fine dining restaurant preferred)
· Guest Centre experience
· Silverware POS experience an asset
· Outstanding customer service phone etiquette
· Skilled under pressure to handle lineups, reservations and seating
· Cheerful and outgoing personality
· Great work ethic
· Consistent attention to detail
· Professional, well groomed appearance with a great sense of personal style
· Open and flexible availability (early mornings, evenings, weekends)
· Can safely and quickly navigate stairs and crowded spaces
· Eager to maintain cleanliness and overall appearance of restaurant by dusting, disinfecting, organizing, merchandising and completing other cleaning duties as requested
· Enjoy working in a close-knit team in a busy casual fine dining environment
· Team player
· Great at following instructions and guidance in a busy environment
· Passion for the hospitality industry and eager to learn
· Love what you do and can give great customer service
· Smart Serve Certified
Please reply with your interest, resume or cover note detailing your experience and be sure to enclose a contact number. We sincerely thank you for your interest in this position and appreciate all those who apply, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Ability to commute/relocate: