Make a difference in a growing, innovative mental health organization and centre of excellence in people-centered care. Work with supportive colleagues who are passionate about improving lives and champions for quality and continuous learning.
Homewood Health™ is looking for an analytical, driven individual with an enthusiasm for efficiency. The Business Intelligence Analyst is an integral part of our Business Intelligence Team providing comprehensive and accurate data analysis and reports to all levels of the organization, ultimately assisting our leaders with making the best decisions possible. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who loves data and knows how to tell a story about that data through written or verbal analysis and visualization. Is that you?
What you'll be doing
- Develop insightful analytics and business intelligence within all of our business streams by collaborating with stakeholder groups to meet strategic objectives
- Initiate, coordinate and ‘own’ your own projects from start to finish
- Proactively provide solutions to issues through innovative and analytical thinking
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects at various stages of completion
- Master a variety of reporting tools and programming languages
- Collaborate with the Business Intelligence team to produce documentation for data sources, data models, source to target mapping and KPI definitions
- Support the achievement of sustainable practices
What we're looking for
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration or a related discipline
- Familiarity with, and understanding of, programming language concepts and visual design principles
- Organized, meticulous and detail oriented
- Expert user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience developing reports in SQL Server Reporting Services and Power BI
- Expertise in data retrieval and manipulation from relational or multi-dimensional databases
- Experience creating and troubleshooting SQL queries and stored procedures on various database platforms
- Minimum 3 years of proven analyst experience in a similar role
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, French language is an asset
Why work with us
Homewood Health is Canada’s largest and leading service provider for medically focused, evidence-based treatment of mental health and addiction disorders. Our organizational culture values service excellence, integrity, collaboration and innovation. Our people make a difference!We offer a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package, professional development opportunities and promote a psychologically healthy workplace.
Employment Equity & Closing Statement
In accordance with the various provincial legislations that we operate under, Homewood Health is committed to working in collaboration with any team member who may require workplace accommodation in order to successfully perform any or all aspects of their role.Join us at Homewood Health™ and be part of a diverse team helping Canadians live healthier, more productive and fulfilling lives.