Are you looking to join a fun, growing organization? #teamskyeye is one of the best in the business. Over 60% of our business is from repeat clients, and we attribute that to one simple reason: our service, and our people. We take great pride in our products, and we strive to deliver the best of the best to our clients.
We’re on a mission: to become Global Leaders in Energy Transfer Solutions. That mission is reflected in everything that we do: from design all the way to site service.
Want to be apart of it? We're looking for a new Supply Chain Manager to join our team. See details on how to apply to this exciting role below.
The Supply Chain Manager manages Sky Eye’s inventory and procurement team members as well as the activities of those working groups. The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for overseeing the procurement, sourcing, and distribution of raw materials, supplies and finished products.
This is a critical role within Sky Eye, as they are responsible for ensuring that materials and products are available when they are needed while also managing costs and maintaining quality standards.
SKILLS & CHARACTERISTICS:
- Risk management skills that improve efficiency and provide more accurate forecasts.
- Can make quick and effective decisions when dealing with customers, vendors, and suppliers.
- Excellent negotiation skills to get quality raw materials and dependable logistics partners for Sky Eye.
- Time management skills to ensure products are ordered at the right time and communicated with suppliers to ensure timely deliveries.
- Strong business acumen: accounting skills are essential to identify and interpret financial documents and make data-driven decisions after analyzing the financial status of supply chain operations.
- Analytical skills to derive actionable information by analyzing unstructured data.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with customers, colleagues, and relevant stakeholders.
- Excellent budget management skills that can optimize resources to ensure all operations don't exceed the allocated budget.
- Ability to plan, manage, and execute assigned projects.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills in supervising a team and ensuring every employee performs their respective duties and contributes to company goals.
- Logistics skills, such as attention to detail, accountability, and adaptability, to adjust to changing market changes and overcome any challenges that may arise in the logistics process.
- Ability to work in a high paced environment.
- Self-Motivated, Friendly, and professional demeanor
- Manages inventory levels to ensure that production runs smoothly, and customer orders are fulfilled on time.
- Responsible for developing and implementing procurement strategies and negotiating contracts with suppliers, as well as managing relationships with key suppliers.
- Works closely with other departments such as production, sales, to ensure that the supply chain is aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Oversees inventory controls which includes cycle counts, stock levels, material organization, irregularities, and safety concerns.
- Ensures materials that are being shipped or received, are the proper material and in the designated timeline.
- Prepares domestic and international shipment paperwork, brokerage, and transportation.
- Responsible for warehouse layout, organization, and designation of material locations.
- Ensures material technicians have picked material in crates and check off material as it arrives and has been signed out.
- Reviews all project material returns.
- Schedules, trains, and monitors apprenticing of Materials Technicians.
- Completion of unit data sheets and pictures and serial number checks in inventory system.
- Assists Service Manager with Equipment Service Authorizations forms, tracking of material and repairs.
- Manages field and shop equipment tracking.
- Assists Mechanical, Electrical, Welding Manager with stocked material needs.
- Assists Account Receivables with ESA and shipped material orders.
- Responsible for ship loose material checks.
- Coordinates material requests to Purchaser for any out of stock or lost material.
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in business or supply chain, or
- Professional designation – SCMP, SPSM, PMP, CIM equivalent.
- 10+ years Supply Chain Management experience.
- Experience within the oil and gas / manufacturing industry is preferred.
- Experience working in an ERP environment; candidates with ERP migration experience would be an asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Work Location: In person