Responsible for managing a retail staff within a business (Floor). Coordinates the shipping of goods, sets up displays, and assists customers and staff during business hours.
- Manage retail staff, including cashiers and people working on the floor.
- Conduct outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers via telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and to sell products and services.
- Formulate pricing policies.
- Ensure pricing is correct.
- Work on store displays.
- Coach, counsel, recruit, train, and discipline employees.
- Evaluate on-the-job performance.
- Inform their employees about specific sales techniques they might need to improve upon.
- Identify current and future trends that appeal to consumers.
- Ensure merchandise is clean and ready to be displayed.
- Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock.
- Keep up with fluctuating supply and demand.
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met.
- Maintain store's cleanliness and health and safety measures.
- Organize and distribute staff schedules.
- Preside over staff meetings.
- Help retail sales staff achieve sales targets.
- Manage the Floor within the store.
- Handle customer questions, complaints, and issues.
Please apply In-Person or forward the resume to the below email-id.
Phone number :
+1 416-438-2900, +1 416-438-6568 (ext.34)
Email us :