Who We Are:
HBC is a diversified global retailer, focused on driving the performance of high quality stores and their all-channel offerings, growing through acquisitions, and unlocking the value of real estate holdings.
Founded in 1670, HBC is the oldest company in North America. Our portfolio today includes formats ranging from luxury to premium department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations, with more than 480 stores and over 66,000 employees around the world.
Our leading banners across North America and Europe include Hudson’s Bay, Saks Fifth Avenue and Saks OFF 5TH.
We have significant investments in real estate joint ventures. HBC has partnered with Simon Property Group Inc. in the HBC Global Properties Joint Venture, which owns properties in the United States and Germany. In Canada, HBC has partnered with RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust in the RioCan-HBC Joint Venture.
A truly global corporate citizen, HBC is committed to responsible business practices to bring about positive change, and we work hard to shape a sustainable future for people and the planet. Our philanthropic initiatives help create healthy families, strong communities, and sport excellence in the cities and countries in which we operate around the world, while striving to create innovative programs and resources that provide flexibility for work-life balance in order to maintain a positive working environment
What This Position Is All About:
The Specialist of Display and Paid Social for Hudson’s Bay helps driving the execution, and measurement of the Display and Paid Social campaigns to drive awareness and direct response goals (e.g. Traffic, conversion, customer acquisition, brand lift). The Specialist is instrumental in accurate execution and optimization of Display and Paid Social campaigns, and alignment with banner marketing goals and objectives. The Specialist will work closely with “Test and Learn” team to support development, execution, and measurement of Pilots, as well as with Creative teams to ensure timely trafficking of assets.
The ideal candidate will have an analytical and strategic mindset, be highly organized, and be able to work well with internal and external stakeholders
Who You Are:
You Also Have:
- You get things done by engaging in high level teamwork and flexing your interpersonal skills
- You are a respected and proven thought professional with a quantifiable track record of success in delivering results within a large innovative organization.
- A natural problem-solver, who is also intuitively analytical and creative
- Strong business acumen and comfortable in dealing with numbers and reporting
As The Specialist, Display & Paid Social, You Will:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university (preferably in Marketing, Economics or Business Management)
- Minimum 1 years of experience managing and executing Display, Social and Video campaigns with demand side platforms and ad serving platforms (Adwords, Doubleclick Campaign Manager, DV360)
- Minimum 1 years of full time experience managing Paid Social campaigns (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Pinterest), including implementation and reporting
- Agency experience preferred
- Execute and optimize all Display and Paid Social campaigns (incl. branding, remarketing, prospecting) within required buying platforms
- Review executions weekly and implement campaign optimizations
- Collaborate to align on audience selection and targeting for each campaign
- Work with “Test and Learn” team on planning and execution of Display and Paid Social pilots
- Work with Creative team to manage creative requests and asset trafficking
- Leverage best practices and key learnings from previous campaigns
- Monitoring and reporting of Display and Paid Social campaigns performance, proactively communicate any issues to supervisor
- Extract insight and learnings to inform Display and Paid Social strategy and tactics
- Proactively report key insights, learnings, and performance against KPIs to Manager of Display and Paid Social
- Stay up to date with technology and innovation, embrace a test-and-learn philosophy
- Additional responsibilities as required
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Optimize Display and Paid Social budget for Hudson’s Bay
- Daily management of account budgets and bids
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.