Engineering Techologist, Hydro Mechanical - Technical Services Challenger 300/350 Aircraft-MON16985
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
You will be responsible for all aspects of specific systems within the hydro mechanical group which include the landing gears system, flight control and the hydraulic systems of the Challenger 300/350 aircraft platform within the Technical Services department.
In your role, you will:
- Recognize maintainability and reliability problems and work toward providing corrective actions to make the aircraft the "Best in Class".
- Provide support / inputs to the systems architecture.
- Provide support to external and internal customers.
- Be required to provide proposals for Program Change Request (PCR), involving technical and cost solutions.
- Review and proof service bulletins and other technical publications.
- Write communiqués, technical news articles and advisory wires for operators.
- Support customer conferences as well as the activities of preparing presentations for these external events and also for program reviews, vendor reviews, Management progress reviews etc.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a University degree in Engineering, or Collegial Degree in Aircraft Maintenance
- You have five (5) years’ experience in aviation.
- You have a strong knowledge of hydro mechanical systems. Experience on Challenger 300/350 aircraft is an asset.
- You are computer literate: Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes.
- You are a Team Player, have good initiative and able to work efficiently to resolve problems.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, in French and English.
- You are willing to carry a cellular phone on evenings and weekends as part of normal duty and willing to travel when required.
- You are capable of working under stress in order to meet deliverables.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
23.01.2020, 10:36:30 AM