We are looking for Several System Administrator for Montreal region
Leads and coordinates the operational support and implementation activities for Windows systems and the applications running on them. Responsibilities include loading software, providing support for servers, hardware, backup solutions and monitoring system. The successful candidate will also have Advanced oral and written English language and communication skills.
5 + years experience with:
System administration, diagnosing and troubleshooting Windows servers specifically Windows Server 2012R2 & 2016 Datacenter edition
VMware tech stack including, vCenter, vROPS, ESXi, Skyline adviser and Log Insight. - Experience in capacity planning, upgrades, administration and troubleshooting.
Scripting in one or more of the following Python, Rest API or Power Shell
Must to have skills: (please at least 3 skills/exp):
1. System administration, diagnosing and troubleshooting Windows Servers specifically 2012R2 and 2016 systems
2. VMware tech stack including, vCenter, vROPS, ESXi, Skyline adviser and Log Insight. - Experience in capacity planning, upgrades, administration and troubleshooting.
4. Cisco USC and / or HPE Blade systems.
5. Experience in configuration and management of NetApp SnapCenter / SnapManager or Veeam for backup and recovery MySQL
6. Check_MK and Nagios Monitoring
7. Puppet, Salt or other CM tools, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, IPAM, Docker and Docker swarms.
3-5 years’ experience with:
Cisco USC and / or HPE Blade systems
Managing and provisioning and presenting storage for virtual environments including iSCSI, FC, NFS and RDM in EMC or NetApp Storage solutions.
Veeam backup and recovery tools
Experience in configuration and management of NetApp SnapCenter / SnapManager with Oracle, MS SQL and MySQL
Check_MK and Nagios Monitoring
Experience in Setup, Configuration and using Puppet, Salt or other CM tools.
- Experience using Jira, Confluence, Jenkins and Bitbucket
1-3 years’ experience with:
- Docker and Docker swarms.
- Google Cloud Platform, Anthos
- Commended for being a fast learner and resourceful
- Known for effective time management and ability to work independently and with a team
- Research, analytical and problem solving skills
- Recognized for your initiative and owning complex issues through to resolution - Strong sense of business ownership and customer focus
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $45.00 to $50.00 /hour