Business Solutions Advisor
CAN - ON - Toronto
Sryas. Purpose, Cause, Passion™
Sryas is a technology consulting company specializing in advanced business intelligence, data integration, application development, application support and Business Process Outsourcing services, headquartered in Florida, US. The ideas and passion of our team members and the ambitions of our customers drive our corporate philosophy and purpose.
As an end-to-end IT solutions provider, we set up smart teams who love challenges and think outside the box, to help our clients succeed. We continue to push the limits of our software solutions to ensure dynamic data integration, insight and decision optimization techniques for our customers.
We look for fun, intelligent, team players who believe in our values: customer focus, transparency, diligence, optimism, and agility to join our team!
Currently looking for Business Solutions Advisor to work in a consulting environment, dealing with various software development projects. You will be a well-rounded individual with maturity, vision, and a depth of experience that allows for grasping issues quickly and making educated, critical judgements in the absence of complete information.
- Translate business requirements into high level conceptual solution
- Conduct elicitation activity, i.e. lead workshops, conduct interviews etc.
- Planning and estimating at a conceptual level – deliverables, resourcing and cost
- Deep understanding of technical and functional domains
- Translate requirements into a feasible solution leveraging existing / introducing new systems and technology to meet the needs
- Work with different stakeholders to define high level deliverables, resourcing requirement and cost
- Prototyping and working with technical teams to create proof of concepts
- Build / understand business use cases to capture the end to end deliverables and functionality
- Using design tools such as Rational, Visio, etc. for data and process modelling, use case diagrams
- Influencing the decision-making process, de-risking unknowns, and interface needs
Specific Skills and Knowledge:
- 8+ years of experience as a Business Solutions Advisor role
- Background in computer science, or related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail
- Strong communication skills. Concise and clear written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to adapt to the needs of specific audiences
- Solid time management, planning and prioritization skills, with an ability to manage multiple task and priorities concurrently
- Solid organizational, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Resilience, with the ability to adapt under changing business priorities
- Strong team player
- Ability to continue to learn and develop
- Experience in building and enhancing enterprise-class systems through the entire lifecycle - Analyze, Design, Build, Test, Implement and Support
- Exposed to different software development methodologies, i.e. Agile, Waterfall (SDLC), etc.
- Knowledge in SQL fundamentals and data modelling
- Siebel Knowledge
- Knowledge of Oracle OSM
- Knowledge of Programming languages Java, .NET, Scripting, etc
Considered as asset:
- Certification in data platforms, architecture
- Bi-lingual (English, French - added advantage)
Syras offers the dynamics and excitement of working in a startup environment, a leading Center of Excellence with top of the line technology and innovation.
Sryas is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Siebel: 5 years (Preferred)
- BSA: 7 years (Preferred)
- Oracle OSM: 5 years (Preferred)