Weins Auto Group is looking for an Appointment Coordinator at Audi Oakville. We are seeking a highly motivated individual who is energized by delivering excellence to our customers. This position is an integral role at Weins Auto Group and is responsible for ensuring the organization of the Service Department and providing top-notch customer service.
We value our employees and believe in our staff, work-life balance and career progression from within. We are an employee-centric workplace with a focus on the whole person.
Join us; we are transforming the auto industry. See how Weins Auto Group is a great place to work, to learn and grow your career:
- We offer a competitive compensation plan and a top-notch benefits plan
- We are with you and value your loyalty by investing in your future with generous group RRSP options and matching program
- We know everyone needs a long weekend from time to time. We try our best to make that happen for our retail associates.
- We are lifelong learners and want to support our associates who endeavour to continue their education through our Educational Reimbursement Program
- We have a generous Vehicle Purchase Program along with a Parts & Service Discount
- We invest in your career with development and training opportunities.
- We know employees need support from time-to-time. Our Employee Assistance Program is accessible to all associates.
- We want more associates just like you and we offer an Employee Referral Program to thank our associates for a great referral
- We celebrate personal and professional milestones and team events
- We want to promote healthy lifestyle, and offer a generous fitness discounts & more
Apply to this position if you:
- Take Initiative. You’ll participate in technical training, always performing to the best of your abilities while making every effort to achieve performance objectives.
- Are Organized. You’ll strive to maintain a high degree of cleanliness within the service department. You’ll ensure that all detailing and cleanup operations are performed to the highest quality standards and on a timely basis.
- Are Safety-Conscious. You’ll become familiar with and follow all ISO procedures and communicate any hazards to the Quality Manager. You’ll complete all work following safety procedures demonstrated in training.
- Are Driven. Weins is looking for individuals looking to learn and grow within the automotive industry. Don't miss this opportunity!
Tell us your story. We also consider potential when hiring employees. Let us know in your cover letter what makes you the perfect candidate for this role.
Weins Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.