Real Estate Company is seeking a tech savvy full-time Sales and Marketing Coordinator. This is a unique position for anyone looking to further their knowledge of the industry, a great growth opportunity for a motivated candidate.
The ideal candidate will have relevant work experience, highly efficient individual who pays close attention to detail, systematic, committed to meeting deadline and is able to work closely and report to senior management. Many high-level responsibilities will be placed on the hire, and as such full competence is needed.
- Administer and maintain company website
- Data Management
- Find new areas to advertise in and increase our marketing reach
- Update marketing statistics (experience with CRM program is an asset)
- Manage and update monthly newsletter
- Coordinating client enquiries between Sales and Project Management
- Plan and execute tradeshows
- Research, create and execute marketing brochures for new projects
Sales and Finance Responsibilities:
- Support the Sales Manager with presentations and meetings, managing sales, marketing, and promotional projects and initiatives
- Able to coordinate mortgage closings with banks and clients
- Coordinate and communicate with mortgage brokers, banks and law firms on property closings
- Prepare financing packages for prospective lenders
- Able to Negotiate best prices with third party vendors (including marketing and print companies)
- Organized with strong follow through
- Able to update or work with companies to update our website. Knowledge of WordPress is an asset.
- Some real estate or financial experience an asset
- Intermediate proficiency of Adobe InDesign
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word, Power Point are required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)