· Chairs HSE meetings and manages team safety inspections to ensure that policies, procedures, and standards are followed.
· Chairs project meetings and ensures minutes are properly prepared/reviewed and promptly issued.
· Participates in estimates and works with subcontractors to secure new work.
· Develops and implements quality management plan and Quality Control (QC).
· Ensures the project is constructed as per design, budget, quality, and schedule.
· Participates in the review of design documentation and seek resolution from the design team with respect to compliance, scope creep, cost optimization, code requirements, procurement, safety in design, construction sequencing, and constructability.
· Understands client drivers and offers value engineering proposals for functionality, cost, and/or schedule benefit while maintaining value added outcomes as part of our solution provider service where warranted.
· Develops the Project Execution Plan (PEP) with the superintendent.
· Assists the project team lead in coordinating and monitoring the design deliverable schedule to facilitate and/or assist with permits, procurement, shop drawings, offsite production, construction, and commissioning in conjunction with the review and sign off by the Client.
· Participates in the review of design documentation and seeks resolution from the design team with respect to level of design completeness, accuracy, quality as applicable to various design stages and construction.
· Manages project performance, schedule and resources.
· Assists the project team lead in monitoring the design team for timely response to the submittal schedule.
· Participates in reviews of subcontractors’ submittals leveraging the assistance of other team members for compliance with scope, design documentation, and coordination with other disciplines against the design documents prior to forwarding to the design team for their review.
· Identifies from the design documents areas requiring interdisciplinary coordination, scope gaps, and technical risk.
· Provides performance status reports for safety, cost forecast, and schedule.
· Performs weekly or monthly detailed project cost review: Labor Cost Reports (LCR) and Project Cost and Forecast (PCF) reports.
· Performs risk, opportunity management, and forecasting.
· Prepares and/or verifies progress payments to clients and trade contractors, and monitors progress.
· Understands client expectations and contract, and completes client project-specific success criteria (CPSSC).
· Creates cost-management structure for budgets, productivities, crew rates, etc.
· Interfaces with the project team, client representative, consultants, and trade contractors for assigned area or project.
· Participates in the design management meetings led by the Prime Consultant, communicates DCL’s needs and requirements and escalates issues of concerns to the senior management for resolution.
· Understands project organizational structure.
· Sets up project reporting procedures (e.g., labor, material, cost reports, site office procedures, and document control).
· Negotiates and issues subcontracts, revisions, and major purchase orders, and monitors their progress and schedule.
· Understands and enforces the contract/contract documents and resolves disputes.
· Participates or leads claims/dispute negotiations with owner and trade contractors.
· Manages all change orders, including negotiating, processing, and assessing cost and schedule impact.
· Assists with site inspections by the design team to resolve constructability and site coordination issues and review and sign off on functionality, AHJ (Authority Having Jurisdiction) requirements, and code compliance. Ensures resolution is achieved and accepted by all stakeholders.
· Assists with site inspection by the design team for installation deficiencies and witness and signs off on systems commissioning.
· Participates in overall project closeout, including document archival, maintenance and warranty manuals, deficiencies, and warranty work.
· Oversees commissioning plan development, closeout plan, and their execution.
· Oversees pre-commissioning or commissioning and closeout.
· Identifies and manages risk and opportunities on simple construction projects.
· Develop and maintains strong customer focused relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers.
· Values, models, and coaches the solution provider and profitability culture.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $80,000.00 to $130,000.00 /year