One of our railway clients is looking for anIT Project Manager –Railway P*roject*, Positive Train Control (PTC)
Length: Contract term is 6 months with a possibility of extension
Location: Calgary, AB (Ogden)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Execution and delivery of assigned projects & deliverables of the PTC program; adherence to required timelines and quality standards, PMO process & reporting.
The Work Products:
· Managing project deliverables, target dates, resources, escalation of issues; risks and dependencies.
· Monitoring of project scope, detailed schedule and financial tracking.
· Organizing technical resources for custom application development and working with vendors to ensure contractual obligations are met.
· PTC Systems Management; PTC Locomoitve Systems
· 5 – 10 years expertise in project managing new applications development.
· Hands on experience of scrum methodology and application development practices
· Understanding of DevOps techniques
· Ability to work with minimal guidance, application and infrastructure experience.
· Strong leadership skills, highly organized, ability to be inventive & drive deliverables, strong interpersonal & negotiation skills.
Job Type: Contract