Test Coordinator (2 Resources Required)
Contract, 7 months with an option to extend
Duties and Responsibilities
· Verify linguistic accuracy and check for typographical, grammatical and punctuation errors.
· Verify cosmetic integrity and ensure that all text is correctly displayed.
· Verify the contextual consistency.
· Assess cultural appropriateness and check politically sensitive content.
· Verify the correct implementation of the localized text.
· Ensure that the correct approved terminology is used throughout the application.
· Verify the correct functionality, within the localized version of the application.
· Verify testing results across all languages in test.
· Maintain high level of focus throughout the project.
· Identify, isolate, and document bugs clearly and concisely in a bug database.
· Write and run test-cases and checklists based on design documents.
· Follow the documented processes at all stages of the testing process.
· Verify that bugs have been fixed and implemented correctly.
· File review/Correcting files:
Ø Proof-read and correct translations.
Ø Ensure that quality, accuracy and consistency is maintained throughout files/application/manual.
· Translation work:
Ø Occasionally provide in-house translations.
Ø Attend meeting with testing team, team lead and other interested parties, on a regular basis.
Ø Communicate through the appropriate channels.
Ø Provide daily status reports about the status of the testing progress.
Ø Support lead by taking ownership of side tasks, such as daily report, bug vetting, coaching of new team members.
The qualified resources, using project descriptions must be able to detail the following MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS:
· a minimum of five (5) years of experience within the last ten (10) years working as a Test Coordinator
· a minimum five (5) years of experience within the last ten (10) years working in writing and developing test scripts and test packages for systems and applications.
· have utilization experience in Siebel CRM Application.
· have experience testing .NET applications
· have experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS) to track test cases and defects.
· have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in localization testing, testing the French language.
· MUST provide two (2) references for each resource, from related projects in the last five (5) years that can validate the knowledge and experience of each of the proposed resources. Information should include Organization, contact name, contact number, contact e-mail address, contact relationship to resource, a description of the projects and the date and duration of the contract.
· Possesses a Federal Security Secret Clearance
Job Type: Contract