Thai Express is looking for friendly and energetic individuals to join us at our Downtown location! Our goal is to provide a safe and exciting work place for employees and provide fast and quality service to customers.
Our Benefits include:
- free meals during breaks
- employee discount
- opportunity to learn new skills
Cooks will be preparing most of the dishes on a Wok. Everything is cooked fresh and served immediately. Experience is preferred but not mandatory as we will provide training.
- cooking on a Wok,
- customer service duties (serving and helping customers)
- assisting cooks
- preparing ingredients: chopping vegetables and meats
- making soup broth and curries- cleaning duties
Cashiers will have the opportunity to learn and develop multi-tasking skills as well as time management skills at our fast-paced and popular restaurant.
- helping customers with their orders
- introducing the menu to customers in a friendly manner
- handling cash
- cleaning duties
To apply, please send us your resume via E-mail or drop it off at our store directly. Thank you for your interest.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20-30 per week
Salary: $15.65-$18.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
All of our employees are required to wear a mask during work hours. We provide hand sanitizer to our customers as well as our employees. Plexi-glass is installed between customer and employee to protect both parties.
- Food Safe, SafeCheck, Food Handler or equivalent (preferred)