Meet Lowe’s Canada, a team of more than 28,000 employees who demonstrate their commitment every day by constantly seeking to satisfy their customers and by putting their heart into making a difference in the communities we serve.
Lowe’s Canada operates or services more than 600 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, Dick’s Lumber, and Ace Canada banners are always looking for dedicated employees to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
What are you waiting for? Join a Canadian leader headquartered in Boucherville, Quebec, and be part of something bigger as we expand our horizon and discover a world of opportunities!
- Target the PRO customers and demonstrate an interest in helping them
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience that exceeds all expectations and by offering complementary products according to their needs
- Be a comprehensive listener to their needs and opportunities
- Be an ambassador of the PRO services, by your knowledge of current programs and promotions and your ability to communicate them clearly to customers.
- Help customers place merchandise in their cart or in their cars
- Help locate, choose, transport and load merchandise for customers
- Be aware of promotions and flyers happening
- Perform opening / mid-shift and closing tasks
- Occasional Task: Prepare Web orders for PRO, help with targeted customer calls, and collaborate in the preparation of PRO events
- Respect the store politics and procedures concerning prevention and health and safety at work
### Job Requirements
The qualifications we are looking for
You love helping others and serving your community? You have the touch that will make customer smile? Well then, you have what it takes to be a part of the team!
Work schedule from Monday to Friday, 6 a.m. to 3 p.m., not exclusively.
Required to work according to a schedule defined by sales needs, the traffic time by the pros, but can be modified by the store direction based on the store’s needs.
Requests to be scheduled for a specific day require prior notification and approval from the supervisor.
Full-time, part-time or seasonal schedule:
generally scheduled at 40, 24 to 30 hours or 0 to 40 hours per week respectively; more hours may be required depending on the needs of the store.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only successful candidates will be contacted. This form indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this job title. It is not designed to contain nor should it be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of all employees with this title.