Looking for someone who has lot of administration experience in either the technology, insurance, law or real-estate industry.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the worlds leading companies specializing in next gen communications. Join and grow with an innovative company, with high performing teams that are committed to quality and reliability, engaging and inspiring people everywhere.
What would you be doing?
- Office administration such as invoicing, expensing and organize/ planning set of payments.
- Managing shipping/ receiving of products globally .
- Providing high level of customer service to current and potential clients
- Reporting daily operation activities to manager and supervisor.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to maintain, add, or modify the schedule entries and the plans.
- Using the Microsoft Suites on a daily basis. Mostly organization and meetings through Teams and Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
Why join us? Well we offer:
- Cafeteria with free drinks and snacks.
- Competitive based salary.
- Monday to Friday workday.
- Education and paid training.
- Video game lounge.
- Staff BBQ’s during the summer.
- Benefits, bonuses and a pension.
- Opportunity for rapid advancement.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends