Barnstorm VFX is seeking a Senior VFX Coordinator to join our team. Please apply via this link: http://vfxvancouver.com/job/barnstorm-vfx-vancouver-inc-vancouver-array-senior-vfx-production-coordinator/
All applicants that do not apply via this link will not be reviewed.
Barnstorm is an Emmy and VES-nominated visual effects studio located in Burbank, CA and Vancouver, BC, providing photo-realistic visual effects for a variety of television and online streaming projects. We pride ourselves in our artists’ talent and dedication to producing world-class visual effects.
We invite you to view our latest show reel, which includes Emmy nominated visual effects work for season 2 of The Man In The High Castle atwww.barnstormvfx.com
- Serve as a liaison between the client/post department of a show and Barnstorm artists and management
- Work with the VFX Producer to prepare bids.
- Ensure artist time is being properly scheduled to meet deadlines.
- Keep incoming client requests and shot feedback organized.
- Update clients on show status / deliveries.
- Communicate client needs to the team and work to align facility resources accordingly.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps.
- Experience with deliveries, file transfer applications and protocols.
- Working knowledge of both VFX and post production pipelines and workflows.
- Experience with Shotgun project management.
- Experience with Filemaker a plus.
- Knowledge of I/O a plus
- Able to stay calm and level-headed under the pressure of deadlines and shifting priorities.
- Highly organized.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
This position will be located in Vancouver, Canada.
Eligible to work In Canada (Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident, Open Work Permit)
This is not a remote position.
Job Type: Full-time