The Medical Receptionists' primary role is to perform tasks with diligence and care alongside managing the patient experience throughout the clinic visit. Medical receptionists are expected to follow guidelines and practices outlined by Kingsway Dermatology whilst completing procedures to ensure consistent service.
- Welcome patients warmly, verify patient information using Accuro EMR system and bring patients into the exam rooms in a quick and accurate manner.
- Build rapport with patients and remember regular patients by name.
- Prepare patients for treatment including applying numbing cream.
- Monitor the flow of the daily schedule and identify clinic workflow improvement opportunities and provide recommendations to management.
- Track inventory for retail products as well as logging products used in treatments.
- Complete logs to maintain accurate accounting of supplies.
- Reconstitute and prepare Botox syringes for treatments.
- Exam Rooms: rooms are to be sterilized and cleaned thoroughly and quickly in preparation for the next patient.
- Telephone: answer incoming calls, check messages on voicemail, return phone calls and contact patients with appointment reminders.
- Accuro EMR: Monitoring the electronic messaging system for messages from doctors for patients.
- Scanning: scan paper documents into electronic format and save accordingly.
- Supplies: ensure exam rooms are fully stocked with appropriate supplies daily; pay attention to inventory levels, if low then notify appropriate person to order more.
- Storage Locker: retrieve/purge old charts, extra office supplies or cases of water from storage locker as needed. Maintaining and organizing storage area may require some heavy lifting.
- Maintain an accurate log of suppliers contact information updating when reps change.
- Miscellaneous: clean staff area & organize overall office, and other duties as needed.
- Keep up to date knowledge of current products and services.
- Fulfill special projects as assigned and participate in all relevant training.
Primary objective is to ensure each patient receives exceptional customer experience by delivering a 5-star service.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
We've installed clear plastic barriers on all front desks. Disposable masks for staff and patients are provided. Hand sanitizers are placed throughout the clinic.
- dermatology : 3 years (Preferred)
- medical office: 3 years (Required)