STUART NECHAKO MANOR
SNM HCC-COMPLEX CARE
MANAGER OF ACUTE AND COMMUNITY CARE
OPEN UNTIL FILLED*
$21.37 as of April 1, 2021
In accordance with established vision and values of the organization, the Receptionist/Clerk performs a variety of receptionist and administrative support functions in accordance with Northern Health policies and procedures such as receiving visitors, telephone answering, completing client documentation, word processing, data entry, accounting, scheduling appointments, preparing routine correspondence and reports, filing, and operating office equipment.
Grade 12, one year recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to keyboard at 50 wpm.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- All postings with a closing date specified close at 11:59 pm PT