Reason for Post :
Position Status :
Temporary- Full time
Work Shifts :
CIUSSS de l'Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
Job Territory :
Montreal (to be determined)
Human Resources, Communications and Legal Affairs Directorate
Service :Reference number :
Number of days :Length of Assignment :Work Schedule :Salary :Number of positions available :
Job Category :
Administrative and Office Personnel (Admin. Agent, Secretary (medical, legal…) Admin. Tech., etc.)
Posting Start Date :
Posting End Date :
We are currently seeking high school graduates to fill a variety of full-time and part-time replacements
at CIUSSS ODIM.
- Assist professionals, department heads or managers in their daily tasks;
- Communicate by email with other services or departments to obtain information;
- Extract data from our computer systems and write reports;
- Perform secretarial tasks (reception, correspondence, answering the phone, directing calls);
- Create tools (tables, presentations, documents) to facilitate the work within a department or a directorate;
- Prepare minutes of meetings and carry out follow-ups.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- To be able to communicate in English and French, both orally and in writing.
- Be comfortable with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The West Island of Montreal IHSSUC has a program for the access to equal employment and invites natives, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities to apply for positions. Persons with disabilities can share their special needs in relation to the selection process for the position requested to facilitate the study of their application.
If you are applying for a mobile device (smartphone, tablet), you will receive an acknowledgment email asking you to go update your CV for your application to be considered.