243 Consumers Road, Toronto, Ontario, M2J 4W8
Take ownership and find more ways to care about our local store owners in a career at Shoppers Drug Mart Central Office / Store Support. Provide great service, specific expertise and actionable advice to support Associate-Owners and their staff in delivering the best health, beauty and convenience services to Canadians.
Why this role is important?
SANIS HEALTH INC (a division of Shoppers Drug Mart) is looking to hire a student during the 2020 fall semester within our Sanis Supply Chain and Operations department. The scope of the role encompasses the following broad functions: forecasting, demand / supply planning, inventory management, market dynamics, analytical modeling, reporting and decision support. The Student will work with Sanis Supply Chain and Operations Team members to ensure a successful outcome.
What You’ll Do:
What You'll Need:
- Support the supply chain and operations team in day-to-day activities
- Development and distribution of key reports
- Maintain product and portfolio master material data
- Participate in special projects
- Assume other tasks and responsibilities as assigned
- Expert level in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Experience in VBA, Access, SQL and other relational databases would be an asset
- Proactive in learning and highly self-motivated
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Strong time management skills and problem-solving skills
- Post-secondary education and experience in supply chain and operations or pharmaceuticals would be an asset
Why work at Shoppers Drug Mart?
Acting as consultants, supporting internal customers and the Associate-Owners, you will get experience unique to the retail industry while working for an award-winning national brand. Benefit from a purchase discount program, competitive pay and online learning through SDMU.
Take ownership of your work and find more ways to care about your work, co-workers, customers and community.
How You’ll Succeed:
At Shoppers Drug Mart Inc. , we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
Type of Role:
Co-op (Fixed Term)
Shoppers Drug Mart Inc. recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.