Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. Its family of products also includes equipment and supplies for the foodservice and hospitality industries.
What we offer
- One time bonus of $10,000 after completing 1040 hours worked
- Base Rate: $29.70 to start, with increase after 6 months and then annually
- Earn up to $85,000 annually (with overtime and incentive pay)
- 4 shifts per week/10 hours per day, opportunity to work OT available (paid on daily basis)
- Must be available to work Monday to Saturday.
- Great company-paid benefits including medical, dental, vision, RRSP, stock options and pension.
- Our drivers make customer deliveries on local routes, no long haul so you can be home every day!
What you bring
The AZ Delivery Driver will:
- Deliver product to scheduled customers, with ability to lift/unload up to 75 lbs on a consistent basis (handbombing deliveries).
- Perform the delivery function with excellent customer service skills.
- Drive Company equipment in a safe and defensive manner.
- Comply with all safety rules and procedures, and Ministry of Transportation laws.
- Complete credits, cash-out duties, and other paperwork as assigned.
- Assist transportation team members to complete tasks.
- Establish positive working relationships with primary contact at each account.
- Must maintain excellent punctuality and attendance record.
What we need
- Valid Ontario AZ driver’s license in good standing.
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED required.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Great time-management skills.
- Ability to pass a Road test, Physical abilities test and Background Check.
For more information, please visit: www.sysco.ca/careers
To learn more about this job, please view our video on what a day in the life of a Sysco driver is like by clicking here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZMt4V3GPRc
Sysco is committed to Employment Equity. Accommodations during the recruitment process are available upon request for candidates with disabilities.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00-$85,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
- We hire only on payroll (not corporation). Is that suitable to you?
- Are you interested in completing deliveries in downtown Toronto?
- Are you interested in hand bombing?
- AZ driving: 1 year (preferred)