At Whiteridge we are seeking an energetic, responsible Graphic designer/CSR to join our growing team. The candidate will create graphics to meet clients required needs and handles various design and graphic needs within the company. They will work closely with the Customer Service Team and coordinate orders with decoration requirements and ensure orders are completed in a timely manner. Work well under pressure, attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
Skills and requirements:
Graphic designer must be very creative and develop the graphic elements that meet client’s objectives. Prepare virtual mock ups pertaining to our product line. Communicate with clients and confidently relay “Suggested” recommendations. Graphic designer will work closely with Creative Project coordinator in establishing Marketing Materials, Social Media, Website updates and day to day Graphic needs.
- Required Programs – Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Excel, Microsoft programs (Word, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Photo Editing and basic skills in photography (for product shots and catalog)
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Valid Driver’s license
- This position will work with the Customer Service on a day to day basis creating graphics for virtuals/quotes ie. Custom Luggage, Suggested Decoration methods, etc.
- Communicate with customers on Art Approvals in order to get orders into production
- Coordinate with decorators the flow of artwork required for decorated orders
- Oversee that timelines are met and that jobs are executed in a timely manner
- Updating WR website promotions (Must stay current with monthly flyer specials)
- Being pro-active with new creative ideas and advertisements for all web platforms. Ability to present these ideas for final approval.
- Social Media posts every 3 days on WR Website (following industry events and CDN Holidays to provide specialty posts as well) Approved by Direct or VP before posting.
- Working closely with the Creative Project coordinator, provide instructions, training (CSR on graphics) and overseeing quality of work. Ability to communicate and set goals for this department while reporting to Director.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00 to $19.00 /hour
- graphic design: 1 year (Preferred)