About the Job
Founded on a deep love for animals, Mondou strives to meet customer needs and provide expert advice on a daily basis. Every employee plays a key role in delivering this service by serving as an ambassador for Mondou's values. The Stock Specialist must, therefore, demonstrate passion, skill, and integrity in dealings with visitors and their companions.
Contributing to Mondou's mission means doing the following on a daily basis:
To be happy at Mondou, you need to:
- Using the SAP system, receive, unpack and check merchandise in every order received
- Monitor inventory to establish when the stock is running low or additional orders are required
- Place merchandise on the shelves and in the back room
- Use your merchandising talents to carry out the planograms provided by the merchandising department
- Make sure that the store is ready for business: well-stocked shelves, price changes made, sufficient posters and labels
- Warmly greet customers
- Embody Mondou's values day in, day out for the benefit of both customers and co-workers
To succeed in your role at Mondou, you must:
- Work closely with your team and help create a unique work environment
- Believe that trust and integrity are the foundation of every solid relationship
- Be really passionate about animals
- Be interested in continuously developing your skills
- Have experience handling merchandise (asset)
- Have a high school diploma
- Be comfortable lifting heavy loads of up to 50 pounds
- Know how to use the SAP system (asset)
You can expect to work 15 to 20 hours a week.
You can expect to work 28 to 40 hours a week.
We love our pets! How about making a career of it?