ADMINISTRATION OFFICER – RECRUITMENT
Kativik Ilisarniliriniq is a school board offering educational services in the 1 4 communities of Nunavik.
The position encompasses, in particular, participation in the preparation, update and application of
administrative policies, procedures and processes of the recruitment department.
FUNCTION & DUTIES:
Under the supervision of the Assistant Director of Human Resources, the Administration Officer must, in
- Develop, draft, and plan processes related to the implementation of the recruitment and retention
activities and projects;
- Understand, interpret, and apply the collective agreements of KI;
- Research and develop a process for interview testing (language, psychometric, etc)
- Responsible for coordinating travel arrangements for new hires with the Transport department;
- Organize and facilitate new hire orientation and training sessions;
- Develop an onboarding checklist for new hires and their immediate supervisor;
- Ensuring the hiring manager has all probationary documents and guidelines for their new hires;
- Research and expand the retention efforts for new and existing employees;
- Facilitate Phase 2 of the website development with IT department and external firm;
- Provide support to local Coordinators, with any recruitment needs (i.e. postings & questionnaires)
- Participate in career and future fairs within Nunavik and Canada;
- Assume any other responsibility assigned by immediate supervisor.
- An undergraduate degree in an appropriate specialty, notably Human Resources Management;
- Two (2) years of relevant Human Resources experience.
The Board may, at its discretion, waive any or all of the afore-mentioned qualifications if it finds a suitable
candidate who is a beneficiary of the James Bay and Northern Québec Agreement (JBNQA) and who accepts,
as a condition of employment, to follow a training plan determined by the Board.
CLASSIFICATION / SALARY / BENEFITS:
- Fluency in two of the three official languages of the school board (Inuktitut, English and French);
- Human Resources experience;
- Recruitment experience
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Experience in the interpretation and application of collective agreements;
- Ability to travel.
In accordance with the SPPOM collective agreement for professionals; from $44,671 to $74,842 annually
depending on qualification and experience.
In addition to salary, you may be
eligible to other benefits such as:
- 20 days of annual vacation
- 2 weeks of vacation during holiday
and, when applicable, other benefits such as:
- Summer schedule
- Social trips
- Housing allowance
- Food cargo
All benefits are prorated based on the percentage of the task.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS:
4:00 pm, January 27, 2020
SEND APPLICATION BY EMAIL TO:
You must indicate ADMOFFREC2001 -01 in the subject of the e-
Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.