Who are we?
DYNA-MIG, A Division of F&P Manufacturing Inc. is a Japanese Just in Time automotive parts supplier located in Stratford, Ontario. Our production processes include Robotic GMAW and resistance welders, Cold Forging, and two E-Coat paint systems. We weld, assemble and paint engine cradles, frames, sub components and service parts.
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.) with software or hardware.
- Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis and resolution of complex network and security problems for a variety of end users and recommend and implement corrective hardware and software solutions, including off-site repairs.
- Install and configure software and computer systems.
- Walk colleagues through steps to help them resolve their technical problems.
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
- Maintain procedures and reports that provide technical support to the entire organization.
- Support the implementation of new solutions or applications.
- Test, evaluate, and make recommendations about new technology for the business.
- Establish accounts for new users and assist with password or login problems.
- Design and implement best practice solutions for short and long-term strategic plans to make certain network capacity meet existing and future requirements.
- Monitor and analyze network performance across the organization’s LANs, WANs and wireless deployments, ensuring the stable operation and efficient performance of company networks, including remote access and security perimeter.
- Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards in support of network procurement and development efforts. Evaluate and recommend for purchase networking hardware and software products.
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders
- Provide off-hour support on a rotation basis for the corporate network infrastructure (LAN/WAN/VoIP/Network Services/etc.) and security.
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology field preferred
- 2 years’ experience in information technology
- Exposure to financial and/or procurement systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft products
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to function as part of a team
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outgoing, positive, energetic and supportive personality.
- Organized and has the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Experience working in a team-based environment.
- Demonstrated aptitude for superior customer service.
We offer the following in our search for engaged employees looking to become part of a successful team:
- Competitive salary; wage is negotiated based on skill and ability
- Tiered benefit plans including health, dental and vision coverage commencing on your very first day—no waiting period!
- Pension starts day one as well – no waiting period!
- Uniforms provided free of charge, including a free laundry service
- Annual goal-based incentive bonuses
- Safety boot and safety glasses reimbursement program
- Career development
- Team atmosphere
To learn more about our company, visit our website at www.dynamig.com.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. Please inform us if you require accommodation in the hiring process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types: