Job Description: Class 3 Driver
White Water Management Ltd. is a leading supplier of water to the oilfield industry in Alberta and Northern British Columbia. We are a full scope company providing the latest industrial water usage strategies that address the environmental issues of the future.
We believe in the importance of community and working with individual municipalities to promote strong partnerships. Our goal is to grow and expand by having employees of choice, and we are currently looking for individuals who would like to excel as leaders in the industry.
White Water Management is looking for an experienced driver to join our team in Rocky Mountain House, Alberta.
· Assist in the shop and yard as required
· Ensure proper loading and unloading of equipment
· Skidsteer operation
· Maintain and safely operate one-ton truck and trailer; airbrakes (Class 3) would be an asset
· Capable of safely driving on and off-highway
· Adhere to registered weights of vehicle
· Maintain daily logbook and inspection
· Maintain and build client relations by providing high levels of customer service
· Uphold White Water Management Safety Culture
· Valid Class 1 to 5 driver’s license, air brake endorsement considered an asset
· Knowledge of area and oilfield roads
· Able to read LSD, road maps and GPS
· Knowledge in load securement, logbooks and trip inspections
· Oil & gas industry experience is considered an asset
· This position is based out of our Rocky Mountain House yard
· Minimum class 5 license (NO GDL), however class 3 would be an asset
· Skidsteer certification would be an asset, but training can be provided
· Flexible schedule, ready to go as job scope demands
Upon completion of the screening process, successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. Interested candidates can forward a copy of their resume via email.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $25.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate: