An ideal career opportunity for a customer focused individual who enjoys working in a dynamic environment. Checkout Supervisors directly interact with customers, helping them make their shopping experience a successful one.
- Responsible of ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Supervising, training, motivating and coaching associates.
- Staff scheduling.
- Responsible of staff scheduling, merchandising, cleanliness and replenishment of stock at the checkouts and surrounding areas.
- Ensuring that all Loss Prevention programs are in place and cashiers are following all policies.
- Responsible for opening and closing the store on a rotating basis.
- Effective communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A proven motivator.
- 1 to 2 years supervisory experience within a retail environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Supervisory: 2 years (Required)