Position: Structured cabling technician
Install and maintain structured cabling and communications systems in hospitals, long term care institutions (CHSLD’s) and retirement homes. The job includes:
- Planning of the installation
- Running, terminations and splicing of Cat5e, Cat6, fiber and other communications cables
- Installation of conduits, cable trays and other structures
- Complete marking and documentations of the installation.
- Installations of equipment such as switches, routers and nurse call equipment
- Minimum of 2 year experience.
- Experience in hospitals installations is a definite asset.
- Position is located in Sherbrooke, Quebec. Candidates from surrounding areas are invited
- Fully bilingual French and English
- Excellent communications skills and customer focussed
- Must have a car and valid driver license
- Problem solver
- Organized and excellent attention to details
- Commitment and dedication
Job Type: Full-time
- French (Required)
- English (Preferred)