Dr. Green Services is a family owned and operated lawn care company that has been in operations for 35 years. We provide a variety of services to residential clients within the GTA and surrounding areas. Our progressive management team has over 30 years of combined experience and believes that collaborative teamwork is key to continuing success and opportunity. Being a family owned company, we value the importance everyone's work-life balance and active communication in order to achieve a positive and successful work environment.
The production manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the work that is done to our clients’ lawns and the technicians who do the work. The production manager is responsible for the “front line” employees, our most direct contact with our customers. This includes making sure the scheduled work is being done on time, properly, safely, with excellent quality and professional courtesy.
The Production manager is responsible for the following
- Ensure that all technicians within the department are effectively trained to provide excellent service to our clients.
- Ensure that opening and closing procedures are being executed.
- Ensure that all vehicles are consistently maintain and are in safe, working order throughout the season.
- Ensure that all equipment is maintained and is in safe working order.
- Perform Quality Control throughout the year to reinforce training and customer satisfaction.
- Efficiently schedule services to be completed on time and on budget.
- Payroll Functions which include hiring, firing and collection of hours and pay of the department.
- Collaborative leadership team
- Paid training and uniforms
- Paid vacation
- Company vehicle provided
- Performance Bonus' paid out quarterly
- Fast paced, innovative environment
- Clean G class drivers license
- Holds exterminator license from the Ministry of the Environment for: Landscape (required within 1 year)
Biting fly (preferred within 1 year)
- Physically demanding (lift and carry 50lbs consistently)
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills, independent thinking, strong organizational and planning abilities and excellent analytical and problem solving skills are essential.
- Ability to work as a team with all functional areas to support a common goal.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Management experience (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Management: 1 year (Required)
- Landscape Exterminator (Preferred)