The Generator Technician will service and repair all types of generators.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Service and repair of diesel and natural gas/propane generators.
- Installation of new generators and support systems.
- Service and repair of Automatic Transfer Switches.
- Service and repair of generator support systems (electrical and mechanical)
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally.
- Demonstrated electrical and mechanical skillsets and commitment to continuous growth of knowledge and skillsets in this particular role.
- Motivated to learn and work with aspects of all trades. (Mechanical, electrical, natural gas/propane and petroleum)
- Field work
- Cold weather conditions, hot weather conditions
- Confined space