Integrated Protective Coatings Inc. is a premier applicator of high performance protective coatings that enable metallic surfaces to withstand corrosion and perform in the harshest, most extreme environments. IPC is an industry leader in high performance propriety Electroless Nickel and Polymer coatings. Headquartered in Sherwood Park, AB, IPC has over 35 years of experience in the global oil and gas sector. We follow a strict quality standard that is ISO 9001:2008 registered, as well as rigorous audits and standards set forth by our own customers.
We have an immediate opportunity for a full-time Inside Sales/Order Desk Representative. The Inside Sales/Order Desk Representative will be responsible for the functionality of the Inside Sales division. This role will lead the estimating and order process, assuring accurate, courteous, and timely scheduling and data input of customer orders. The successful candidate will provide a point of interaction for both internal and external customers. This is a great opportunity for the right individual!
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Generate leads to pass to the Sales/Business Development team for follow up
- Generate estimates and work orders
- Daily project management of account file and deliver prompt response to customers
- Negotiate delivery dates and confirm pricing for all orders
- Maintenance of communication link between Sales and the Production departments
- Inform customers of order status and quality assurance issues
- Generate and maintain contact lists as new customer relationships are created and/or inquiries are made
- Minimum 2 years of inside sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Highly motivated and organized self-starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (i.e.: grammar, punctuation, professional phone & email etiquette)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management
- Solid experience in conducting cold calls
- Effective in aligning direction, products, services, and performance with organizational goals
- Strong interpersonal skills required to communicate with a broad range of personnel, and to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Salary range is from $70,000 to $90,000 annually and is commensurate with experience
- IPC offers a competitive compensation package that includes health, dental, vision and group Insurance, vacation, personal days and the potential for quarterly bonuses
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
IPC endorses the principles of workplace equity and workforce diversity.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Inside Sales: 2 years (Required)