The Service and Install Coordinator directly supports the Manager of Service and Install coordinating the activities of the team including scheduling, tracking, reporting and invoicing. The Coordinator is responsible for responding to internal and external service/install requests and ensuring the requests are scheduled and managed through.
For over 30 years, Twilight Signs & Neon has been on the leading edge of research and development of new products for their customers across Canada. With their Head Office located in Bolton, Ontario, Twilight Signs & Neon offers an environment where employees focus on positive outcomes and support growth and personal development. Twilight Signs & Neon is committed to developing their staff and offers an excellent benefits package for employees.
- Receive calls from clients with service requests and call store to confirm and coordinate as necessary.
- Input and prepare service work orders into ERP System.
- Schedule and prioritize projects in the most effective manner to meet company goals and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Maintain service schedule and update daily.
- Ensure service and company procedures are being followed at all times by service staff
- View company material and labour costs ensuring budgets are maintained and cost saving measures are identified
- Prepare service call sales orders for billing.
- Subcontract service for outside of GTA service calls. Source sign companies to service subcontract work in new areas.
- Order parts, material and supplies.
- Ensure installation packages are prepared to ensure all required information is included and clear.
- Review service completed with clients and fill out client satisfaction surveys.
- Maintain vehicle records such as; CVOR renewals, annual safety inspections, insurance, and license stickers
- Manage the trucks schedule & maintenance
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations are being followed by holding and documenting regular safety talks when a new job is started.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to effectively represent the company and communicate with others at varying technical levels.
- "G" Driver's License.