Be Part of the Journey!
The accounts payable technician’s main responsibilities will be to verify, compile and process invoices and issue payments.
- Validate, enter and follow up on payments and reconciles accounts;
- Reconcile suppliers account statements and insuring that instructions, procedures and administrative methods are respected;
- Ensure the application of internal controls;
- Manage rigorously and diligently accounts payable;
- Communicate with internal departments as well as foreign suppliers;
- Contribute in preparation and compilation of analysis;
- Offer support to the Department Manager;
- Contribute to multiple internal verifications;
- Follow up down payments and reconciliation.
- Attestation of college studies or DVS in Accounting;
- Two (2) years experience in similar field;
- Good knowledge of basic computer software (including Excel);
- Knowledge of SAP, an asset;
- Strong communication skills;
- Bilingual (French, English), written and oral;
- Good ability to adapt in a changing environment;
- Autonomy, initiative and detail oriented;
- Be rigorous and diligent in your responsibilities;
- Respect of timelines and priority management;
- Able to multi-task and have an interest team work.
Transat would like to thank all candidates who have shown an interest by applying on a position. However after a thorough profile review, only the retained candidates will be contacted.
At Transat, we foster an environment where inclusiveness, respect and equity reign. We endeavour to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers as well as the communities to which we travel. We encourage women, members of visible minorities, ethnic minorities, aboriginal peoples as well as people with disabilities to submit their candidacy. Transat will accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. If you require an accommodation, please contact us in order to work together in meeting adequately your needs. To facilitate the reading of this document, the masculine form has been retained.
Job Type: Full-time
- accounts payable: 2 years (Preferred)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)