Specific responsibilities of position :
- Lead all activities related to New Supplier Development.
- Be accountable for full QMS conformity to P&WC requirements on assigned suppliers, including managing deliverables related to externalized audit services.
Conduct of Quality Assurance audits to verify compliance to P&WC requirements at assigned suppliers in regards to all types of Quality Assurance Program audits (i.e.: QSR, ESA, DQCR, CPR, ENSIP).
Qualifications required :Qualifications required (English):
- Manage Quality Delegation program at assigned suppliers.
- Support integration to QMS of Advanced Quality Planning and structured problem solving at supply base.
- Support material flow improvement actions. Exceptionally, release material at the source.
- Support UTC "One Company" initiatives to leverage corporation resources and represents P&WC and support departmental activities (e.g.: escape management, Corrective Action Board, Investigations, COPQ).
- Act as a Technical Content Owner for assigned local quality documentation.
Field of studies :
- Bachelor's degree with 6 to 10 years experience in quality or equivalent experience. Field of study: Quality Assurance is ideal
- Completed Lead Auditor course, acceptable to Exemplar Global would be an asset, (formerly RABQSA) for QMS auditor certification (ISO9000-based standard: ISO9000, TS16949, AS9100, etc.)
- Strong written & verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills (P&WC favors bilingual EN/FR applicants).
- Problem solving skills such as 6sigma, 8D and/or Red-X.
- Demonstrated use of APQP tools: FMEA, Control Plans, SPC, MSA, etc.
- Advanced MS Software savvy (i.e.: Word, Excel (advanced), PowerPoint, Project and Visio).
Additional Information :
- Ability to travel internationally on a regular basis (50% of the time. NA primarily).
- Possibility of working remotely.