Fix Network is currently looking for a Social Media Specialist to join our fast-growing team! Reporting to the Director of Global Communications, the Social Media Specialist will be the primary point of contact responsible for driving all social communications activities for the Fix Network and its partners. The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring the company’s social media strategy to increase brand awareness, audience engagement and franchise growth and development. As a Social Media Specialist, you will:
- Work in partnership with the marketing and communications teams and our strategic partners to leverage best practices and analyze ROI ensuring the effectiveness of social media campaigns.
- Plan, promote and oversee the annual social media strategy globally and regionally
- Make recommendations on which audiences, formats and platforms to be explored to maximize reach and efficiency
- Collaborate with the marketing and communications team to determine target audiences, angles, positioning for various segments, products and brands to create cutting-edge strategies that deliver on performance goals
- Analyze, report, recommend and implement improvements on all social media data collected in partnership with analytics to understand, improve and report on performance
- Provide advice and guidance for social media to the organization and franchisees
- Lead corporate social media initiatives, corporate strategies and governance related to social media programs and initiatives including digital, web and branding support
- Be responsible for the creation of content and publishing on varying social media platforms
- Provide guidance and support to all regional partners and companies to ensure content remains accurate, timely and meets policies, standards and legislation
- Develop and maintain social and economic profiles of target countries to encourage commercial investment and development
- Provide target market data and insights to support highly tailored marketing campaigns and sales initiatives
Fix Network offers competitive salary packages, an engaging work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
Qualified applicants should forward a cover letter and resume now!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years (Required)