PART-TIME Job Description:
Re/Max office located in Mississauga looking for EXPERIENCED IN REAL ESTATE, part-time, front desk receptionist. Broker Bay or Quick Office a MUST!
Pease note: we have Covid-19 Protocols in place. Our front desk has Plexiglas-glass and we have protective gear & wipes. We are still closed to the public until we receive notice from the government. Job will be available on June 1st. We will ask that you fill out a health questionnaire.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Greeting and Directing Clients to Agents
· Answering Phones
· Brokerloading and Editing Listings on TREB and Interboards
· Typing Offers and Other Related Documents on WebForms
· Booking Appointments on Listings
· Managing Emails and Distributing Mail and Faxe to Appropriate Agents
· 2 Years Minimum Experience in a Real Estate Setting
· Experience using Broker Bay and WebForms
· Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Ability to Multi-task in a Fast-Paced Environment
· Excellent Organization and Time Management Skills
· Above Average Customer Service Skills
We are a busy real estate office with excellent co-workers you’ll be working with. Excellent remuneration based on experience. Part-Time hours are primarily evenings and weekends.
Please email your resume including contact information. ** Only qualified applicants with experience need apply**
Job Type: Part-Time
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent