***This is not a remote position and is located in Victoria, BC***
Are you looking for a career that excites you? Do you love to hunt for the perfect candidate?
If so, we’re looking for you! Do you have a broad knowledge of human resources best practices, are you highly energetic, personable, professional, and resourceful? Are you comfortable interacting with people at all levels and can you work collaboratively within a team as well as independently? As a Human Resources Generalist, you will be responsible for a broad range of HR functions including employee relations, performance management, policy implementation, HR analytics and compliance within our Victoria automotive group.
Why work with us?
- Competitive compensation package
- Extensive benefit plan
- A fun, positive team environment
- Career growth and opportunities
- Fantastic Team Events
- Vehicle purchase and service incentives
- Employee discounts at the Villa Eyrie Resort and the Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
- So much more...
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Work alongside with the HR Director providing weekly status reports of each dealership, detailing any ongoing key issues.
- Develop and co-ordinate employee training and development including new hire orientation, performance reviews, and ongoing skills development
- Full-cycle recruitment including job postings, applicant tracking, pre-screening, interviews, employment offers, onboarding (orientation), etc.
- Communicates with dealership general managers to ensure the effective implementation of HR plans, projects and programs as well as understanding the functions of the dealership
- Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
- Ability to prioritize and complete a wide variety of tasks efficiently within a high-pressure environment while meeting strict deadlines
- Act as a key employee resource, proactively respond to employee questions and concerns
- Facilitate communication and resolve conflicts
- Conduct exit interviews and ensure feedback is communicated to appropriate levels of management, and ensure exit process is executed
- Previous Human Resources experience required
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving capabilities; resourceful and proactive
- Excellent judgment, professionalism, and ability to handle confidential information
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Are you willing to relocate to Victoria, BC?
- Human resources: 3 years (preferred)
- Driver's licence (preferred)