At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Manage the complete bi-weekly or weekly payroll cycle for our employees (union & non-unionized) including reconciling payroll;
- Coordinates with time keepers, human resources and other departments to ensure that all payroll transactions are accurately reported and recorded
- Support divisions and departments through complex payroll issues and corrections;
- Answer employees and business inquiries regarding payroll questions;
- Plan and prepare for the end of the year: pension adjustments, taxable benefits, R1, T4, T4A and all required declarations.
- Research and interpret payroll laws, tax laws to ensure government and reporting are compliant.
- Implement all required changes in our HR systems;
- Liaison with all other departments, employees, supervisors, government agencies, internal and external auditors;
- Support auditors and other key stakeholders in our business by providing required reports;
- Ensure compliance with numerous laws and regulations which are controlled and influenced by different government agencies.
- Make sure pays are compliant with collective bargaining agreement for unionized employees.
- Do payroll journal entries, check requisitions for accounts to be paid and payroll bank reconciliations
- Deduct and remit amounts ordered to be withheld through a garnishment, third party demand or support deduction order, when courts require to.
- Ensure that monies withheld from employees' pays are held in trust and remitted on the appropriate due dates
- Coordinate court-ordered deductions for garnishments and support deduction orders
- Document payroll procedure and propose idea to improve our actual processes
- Execute termination processes and issue Record of Employments.
Here is an overview of the advantages of joining Bombardier team:
- Competitive compensation with an annual short-term incentive plan base on company performance and your performance
- Continuous training to pursuit your ambition
- Access to health and wellness benefits and insurance programs in the form of a flexible plan
- Bombardier employees in Canada, and their eligible dependents, can connect with a Canadian-licensed doctor for medical care (Tele Health Program)
- Competitive pension plan
- Leave policy that covers all important moments in life (vacation, parental leave, short-term sick leave).
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP) for the well-being of our employees and their family (professional or personal purposes).
- Work environment focused on everyone's safety
- Share purchase plan
As our ideal candidate,
- You have more than 10 years’ experience in payroll
- You are a member of the Canadian Payroll Association CPA-CPM
- You are perfectly bilingual (English to French) in oral and in written;
- You are an advanced user of the SAP payroll system;
- You have the ability to work independently and to respect confidential information
- You have strong attention to detail
- You have the ability to build strong, positive relationships with diverse groups, providing exceptional customer service
- You have strong organization and planning skills with the ability to prioritize to meet deadlines
- You have knowledge in PI (Nethris) is an asset
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
10.08.2020, 10:36:57 AM