PallayPack is a growing Canadian company located on the West-Island of Montreal, specialized in the design, manufacturing, distribution and servicing of packaging machinery for the pharmaceutical, food and cosmetic industries. We have an immediate opening for a permanent, full-time Product Manager to support our growth.
The main tasks:
- Service customers on all aspects of assigned products and projects.
- Coordinate and prepare quotations for machinery, spare parts and/or service in collaboration with internal departments (engineering, production, outside sales) and external suppliers in Europe and China.
- Coordinate replies to technical enquiries from customers related to their machinery - troubleshooting, identifying spare parts and/or service requirements, etc.
- Process enquiries for spare parts, service and new machines from our customers and sales representatives in Canada and USA.
- Project manage sales orders internally and with customers throughout the process: sales order, design/engineering, manufacturing, Factory Acceptance Test, shipping, Site Acceptance Test, payments.
Are you ready to take on new challenges? We want to meet you!
The benefits of the position:
- Valuable career opportunity.
- Urgent – Immediate role.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Stable company with a strong reputation for quality equipment.
- Working with an outstanding team of experienced professionals.
- Flexible schedule.
- Accessible by public transportation.
- New facility with air-conditioned shop.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Organized, result oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Can work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Open-minded, involved and ease of communication.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering – or equivalent Technical Certificate and/or background.
- 5 years of experience with technical products, automation machinery and/or technical background or interest.
- Experience in pharmaceutical, cosmetic and/or food packaging equipment would be a big asset.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) and functional level of French – German, Mandarin and/or Italian would be an asset.
- Proficient with Outlook, Word and Excel, and computers in general.
- Able to travel occasionally – valid passport and driver’s license required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Product Management: 2 years (Preferred)